UML Class and Hierarchical Statemachine code generation Program
ClasHStamP is a Astah* Plugin tool, which aims to support Model-Driven Software Engineering with structure and behavior round-trip source code generation.
- Generated code does not depend on any other libraries or framework.
- Can parse functions' source code (allow external editor to edit code) to achieve round-trip engineering.
- Gererated code is simple when diagram is simple, and only grows complicatedly when diagram become more and more complicated.
- Highly customizable language syntax so that user can apply to variety of software project, from embedded, network, GUI, game, business process...
- Support generating source code for C (C, C++, C#, Java, ObjC(*), Swift(*)), Pascal (Go(*), Ada(*)) and Basic (VB.net(*), VBA(*)) families of programming language.
(*)s are in development.
- Generated source code is well-formatted and high consistency, so that easy to read, easy for version control and easy for manual maintenance
- Command-line based so that it can be intergrated in Agile Process to achieve productivity, quality and consistency